In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998,
which can be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/,
BLTI LLC will respond in a timely manner to any
and all claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the email address
and physical address below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing and may be subject to liability.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been displayed in such a way that you interpret its display as copyright infringement, please provide BLTI, LLC, with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit BLTI, LLC to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit BLTI, LLC to contact the complaining party including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All guests are welcome to help us fight infringement as you can remove any piece of content directly by clicking the flag icon that overlays each post and delete it directly. There is no approval queue or process, it's gone. We only ask that if you find large amounts to let us help you purge said content.
We take copyright infringement seriously and remove any and all content immediately without question. As we used autonomous spiders we also search our database for alternate occurrences to delete them, as well as block the original source to prevent the content from being displayed in the future.
Any and all claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered to curation manager through our contact form.